Depending on the circumstances, NewHomePage may act as either a business or service provider with respect to your Personal Data. If you have a question or a complaint about how your Personal Data is handled, these should always be directed to the relevant business since they are the ones with primary responsibility for your Personal Data. For example, if you create an account with us to conduct marketing, NewHomePage will be a business with respect to the Personal Data that you provide as part of your account. We will also be a business as to the Personal Data that we have obtained about the use of the Applications or NewHomePage Properties, which could relate to Organizers or Consumers.
We use this to conduct research and analysis to help better understand and serve Users of the Services as well as to improve our platform and provide you with more relevant recommendations about events we think may be of interest to you. However, if you register for an event as a Consumer, we will process your Personal Data to help administer that event on behalf of the Organizer (for example, sending confirmation, promotional and feedback emails, processing payments, etc.) and to help the Organizer target, and understand the success of, their event and event planning (for example, providing event reports, using analytics to gain insights into the effectiveness of various sales channels, etc.). In these circumstances, NewHomePage merely provides the tools for Organizers; NewHomePage does not decide what Personal Data to request on registration forms, nor is it responsible for the continued accuracy any Personal Data provided. Any questions that you may have relating to your Personal Data and your rights under California law should therefore be directed to the Organizer as the business, not to NewHomePage. Summary of Information We Collect If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)). We or our service providers may collect the below categories of information for the following business or commercial purposes (as those terms are defined in applicable law):
• Our or our service provider’s operational purposes;
• Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
• Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
• Bug detection and error reporting; • Customizing content that we or our service providers display on the Services (e.g., contextual ads);
• Providing the Services (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, order processing and fulfillment, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the Services); • Improving our existing Services and developing new services (e.g., by conducting research to develop new products or features) ; • Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third party
advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third party partners;
• Other uses about which we notify you. We may also use the above categories of Personal Data for compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and we may combine the information we collect (“aggregate”) or remove pieces of information (“de-identify”) to limit or prevent identification of any particular user or device. Rights If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights. California law may permit you to request that we:
• Provide you the categories of Personal Data we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared Personal Data.
• Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
• Delete certain information we have about you. You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you (if any). You also have the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising certain of your rights. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Services. If would like to exercise any of your California consumer rights, please submit a request to Sales@newhomepage.com. You will be required to verify your identify before we fulfill your request.
To do so, you will need to provide us with certain account information, such as the full name and email address you used to create your account and your most recent event or ticket purchase. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To do so, you must provide us with written authorization for the